FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Download Do Album Facebook
cygnus x-1 Index du Forum  » Partie externe  » Recrutement  » Download Do Album Facebook
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
deleliz
Visiteur

Date de naissance: 12/03/1971
Masculin

Message Posté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Download Do Album Facebook
Répondre en citant

Download Do Album Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

Leandro Lima 39,545 views 1:01 Como SALVAR TODAS as suas FOTOS do FACEBOOK no seu computador Fcil e rpido!! Atualizado!! - Duration: 6:44. Natanael Santos 18,731 views 4:18 COMO EXCLUIR APAGAR UM ALBUM DE FOTOS DO FACEBOOK - Duration: 2:58. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 1 Unanswered Questions How can I add photos on my Facebook? Answer this question Flag as. About This Article How helpful is this? Co-authors: 14 Updated: Views:115,045 Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Annoy Your Friends on FacebookHow to Manage Facebook Privacy OptionsHow to Advertise on FacebookHow to Create a New Facebook Group . Go to your profile and click PhotosClick Albums Go to the album with the photo you want to moveHover over the photo and click Select Move To Other Album and move the photo or video to an album you choose from the dropdown menuClick Move Photo. EditRelated wikiHows How to Annoy Your Friends on Facebook How to Manage Facebook Privacy Options How to Advertise on Facebook How to Create a New Facebook Group How to Create a Shared Album in Facebook How to Copy and Paste on Facebook How to Retrieve Deleted Facebook Messages How to Download Facebook Videos For Free How to Make a Slideshow on Facebook How to Make a Heart on Facebook Sources and Citations Article Info Categories: Facebook In other languages: Espaol:crear un lbum en Facebook,Italiano:Creare un Nuovo Album su Facebook,Portugus:Adicionar um Novo lbum no Facebook,: Facebook,Deutsch:Ein neues Album auf Facebook hinzufgen Discuss Print Edit Send fan mail to authors Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 115,045 times. Rating is available when the video has been rented. Flag as. Using FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibility. 9 Your photo album will now be available under your profile and will also publish to your feed. Once you delete an album, you can't restore it.To delete an album:Go to the album you want to deleteClickin the top right and select Delete AlbumClick to confirmWas this information helpful?YesNoRelated ArticlesHow do I create a shared album?How do I remove contributors from a shared album?How do I share my photos with people who don't use Facebook?How do I edit the privacy settings for my photo albums?How do I add to an existing album?. How do I add a photo album to a Facebook event? Answer this question Flag as. Depending on the shared album's privacy settings, they may not be able to see the album.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Loading. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Video Tips You can edit your album by returning to the "Photos" link and clicking on the album you want to change. 3 Click the "Photos" link under your profile picture in the left pane. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. This feature is not available right now. Photos and videos you post to your timeline are automatically added to Timeline Photos. Loading. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. Flag as. Once you leave a shared album, you won't be able to delete photos or videos from the album.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Loading. Connect the camera to the computer via a USB cable and follow the prompts from your operating system. You can change this preference below. www.semcategoria.com.br 28,968 views 8:40 COMO BAIXAR TODAS AS FOTOS DE UM LBUM DO FACEBOOK - Duration: 2:38. 8 Supply details, captions and tags for your Facebook photos and then click the "Save Changes" button. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. Sign in to add this to Watch Later Add to Loading playlists 5a02188284
hack like facebook vn zoomfacebook zoom in plugincara cepat mendapat banyak like facebookfacebook disable comments and likesluot like nhieu nhat tren facebooktrik supaya status facebook banyak yg likefacebook covers healthwhat is the new version of facebook downloadfacebook phone number verify accountcomo hackear los sims social facebook

Publicité

Message Posté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
cygnus x-1 Index du Forum  » Partie externe  » Recrutement  » Download Do Album Facebook
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003